We are very proud of this year’s intern students from Chuo University, Tokyo.
The internship in ‘Global Business Basics’ was conducted virtually as a result of ongoing Covid-19 related restrictions.
The students attended 6 sessions covering the topics of:
- Company overview and finance.
- Non-traditional business models.
- Sales and marketing.
- The role of technology.
- Technical training in our psychometric assessment, flowprofiler®.
The students was asked to:
- Communicate in English both in emails and during our sessions.
- Contribute to group discussions.
- Bring ideas and suggestions to solve complex business challenges.
- Create a promotional video as a small team.
- Submit an individual testimonial video about their experience using flowprofiler®.
- Present ideas on how we could improve as a business.
Students were given the opportunity to complete any of our flowprofiler® assessments including eqflow®, motivationflow® and resilienceflow®. Many of the students chose to complete more that one.
This is what they had to say about their experience.
Many thanks to Keigo Takada-Sansei for selecting such a great group of young minds for this internship!