It was our great pleasure to have 6 students from Chuo University, Tokyo attend this year’s internship with us at Chalmers International. Sessions were conducted virtually as a result of restrictions caused by Covid-19.
The students attended 6 sessions covering the topics of:
- Company overview and finance.
- Non-traditional business models.
- Sales and marketing.
- The role of technology.
- Technical training in our psychometric assessment, flowprofiler®.
The students were asked to:
- Communicate in English both in emails and during our sessions.
- Contribute to group discussions.
- Bring ideas and suggestions to solve complex business challenges.
- Create a promotional video as a small team.
- Submit an individual testimonial video about their experience using flowprofiler®.
- Present their ideas on how we could improve as a business.
Here is their video testimonial. Haven’t they done a great job? A great example of personal excellence at work.